Friday, July 23, 2010

Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married

A book plug.



But hey, if it helps?

Amplify’d from www.religionnews.com


Since 1970, divorce has soared fivefold. Today's breakup rate all but matches the marriage rate. First-time couples face a 40 percent chance of serving papers instead of each other.


In Things I Wish I'd Known, a seasoned counselor mixes office insights and personal confessions from 35 years as pastor, counselor, and perpetual student-husband. Practical, personal, spot-on . . . new couples already say this is the one book easy to read and essential to apply.


 . . . That being in love isn't adequate to build a successful marriage.

 . . . That toilets aren't self-cleaning.

 . . . That mutual sexual fulfillment isn't automatic.

 . . . That we need a plan for handling our money.


Dr. Chapman's more than 30 books include, The 5 Love Languages, with more than 6 million copies sold worldwide. Things I Wish I'd Known is published by Northfield Publishing Inc. of Chicago.

Read more at www.religionnews.com
 

No comments: